£16 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
Are you a Nurse who takes pride in providing the highest possible level of care?
I have a client who shares this belief.
My client runs a group of homes looking to provide their residents with excellent levels of care through ensuring a high ratio of staff on all shifts, to ensure all staff are correctly trained to carry out their jobs and to provide the best possible levels of care to each and every patient.
• A competitive basic salary - up to £18/hr
• Discounts at major retailers (Savings of up to £1500)
• Industry recognised training and ongoing support and development
• Progression opportunities
• Free uniform
• Guaranteed hours
• Paid annual NMC fees
• Shift Pattern : 07:45 - 20:15; 20:00 - 08:00
• DBS cost covered
•£500 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £300 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
• Paid breaks and free meal when you work shifts of 6 hours or more
A registered care home that provides residential and nursing care for older people is looking for a dedicated and motivated Staff Nurse to work within their medium sized purpose built nursing home.
This service is located in the heart of Southall and easily commutable via public transportation.
My client takes great pride in constantly achieving a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated by the public on a well-known website with a high score of 9.4/10.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.