Benefits for Successful RSCN:
• Pay rates up to £38.32/hr (PAYE, LTD & Umbrella options)
• FREE Registration
• FREE Online Mandatory trainings (worth £82!)
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE uniform
• Practical trainings at discounted rate of £35 (worth £103!)
• Lucrative Referral Scheme
• Pension scheme (PAYE & Umbrella only)
• Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Flexible shifts - days/nights/earlies/lates - choose your hours! Ad-hoc and block bookings available.
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly Consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS and private services
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with an esteemed client to recruit Registered Sick Children's Nurses for a well-renowned NHS hospital based in London. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, as well as the ability to act quickly and work well under pressure. If you are looking for a new position where you will be a valued Agency Nurse and have exposure to a range of situations, this job is for you!
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding Agency work stress-free for you! With an over-the-phone assessment to begin with, we will have a great understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role, or multiple roles, in your local area and surrounds. We will be with you every step of the way!
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part-time opportunities for experienced Adult Nurses to provide care and support in the SW London area.
Skills and Responsibilities for Paediatric Nurse:
- To assess and detect health issues in an instant and make clear decisions
- Ability to take action
- Attention to detail is crucial - handling medication and assisting in treatments is essential
- Putting together treatment plans
- Be prepared to face emergency situations, sometimes life-or-death. Keep a calm, clear head
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Have patience and compassion at all times - you will need deal with pain, trauma and tragedy
- Communication - answer questions and listen to families to understand the individual situations and keep everyone calm. Empathy goes a long way!
Requirements for Paeds Nurse:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience
Interested? Call 02071933699 or apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.