- Up to £34k per year
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training
- Health insurance
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Health checks
- On site free car park & excellent public transport links
- Discounted gym memberships
My client requires a dedicated Specialist Nurse to work on their Oncology ward in Blackheath. This hospital admits patients for a wide range of medical & surgery procedures. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, and must have at least 6 months experience of dealing with Oncology.
Specialist Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Oncology Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.