- up to £19.50/hr
- Flexible shift patterns
- Pension scheme
- Pay review after 3 months
- Ongoing training
- Paid breaks
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Excellent support from team on shift
- Subsidised meals
- Uniforms provided
Health Recruit Network take great pride in working with a client who has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories. As a company, we've been working closely with this client to help them fill any vacancies that they've had at the home and in that process, we've built an outstanding relationship with them.
Health Recruit Network have provided a number of staff member to this home that have progressed well in their career and secured senior positions within the service.
At this service, you will have the opportunity to work within a well-supported team at an established service based in Central London.
If you are a dedicated and motivated Staff Nurse who is looking for a turning point in your career, this is definitely the best job for you.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.