- up to £18.50/hr
- Paid breaks
- Free breakfast & lunch on shift
- Pension scheme
- Weekend enhancements - £22.50/hr
- Ongoing training
- NMC paid for
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Tier 2 sponsorship
- Uniforms provided
- Free parking on-site
This care home has a Care Quality Commission 'Good' rating since 2014 and they have constantly maintained that since. The home is situated in an ideal location and has excellent public transport services nearby.
This small sized nursing home is looking for a dedicated and motivated Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home that provides nursing services to Elderly residents that require general care.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.