- up to £19.25/hr
- £1000 annual bonus (just for being a committed, hard-working member of our team)
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1000
- Study support
- Holiday & retail discounts
- Life insurance
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Are you looking for a workplace environment that you enjoy working at?
A purpose-built care home is looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Chertsey, Surrey. This medium sized nursing home ranges in care from full nursing to end-of-life care.
This care home has been publicly rated an amazing total of 9.6/10 on a well-known care homes site. This service has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories.
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.