- This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in Nursing as you will quickly gain exposure to a wide variety of clinical settings.
- All Clinical staff are trained in the Gold standard framework
- Clinical Leadership development programs
- Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000
- NMC fees paid
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of the company
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing with more years of service
- Option to buy and sell holiday days
- You're paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free health assessment
- Rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
- Paid breaks
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within one of their flagship nursing homes based in Dorset. My nationwide client provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
In what is a tremendously diverse role, you'll lead, motivate and generally bring out the best within the team. Offering clinical guidance and training to your colleagues, you'll ensure they're equipped and inspired to deliver the very highest standards of care. The care starts with the detailed assessments you'll complete and the individualised plans you'll develop for each resident - ensuring that not only are their physical needs met, but their emotional well-being is supported and their social needs are too. On a practical level, you'll ensure our working practices are safe and conform to all the relevant regulations and legislative standards. But like every member of the team, you'll know that providing great care means constantly looking beyond the established way of doing things for opportunities to do things even better.
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you feel you would be perfect for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.