£8.25 - £8.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
One of the leading care homes in Derby are looking for a passionate Health Care Assistant to join their team. The role is paying up to £9 per hour, with Days & Nights available on a Full time basis. Both long & short shifts are available depending on your personal needs.
- Care Assistant
- Up to £9 per hour
- Days & Nights available - 36 Hours per week
- Elderly, Dementia, General Nursing & Palliative
The Care Home is a small nursing home, only 26 bedded with a specialist focus on dementia & elderly care. There is already a GOOD CQC in place and my client are looking for someone to come in and maintain this excellent level of care.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. Ideally the successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully flexible shift patterns
- Good CQC already in place
- Days & Nights available
- Private pension scheme in place
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: MJ32159
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.