£8.30 - £8.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
Support Worker required in Malvern, Worcestershire. Pay is up to £8.50 per hour - Full time
This fully CQC compliant home specialise in providing care to adults aged 18+ with mental health conditions, individuals with autism & challenging behaviour.
- Support Worker
- £8.50 per hour
- Days & Nights available - 37.5 Hours per week
- Working Age Adults with Mental Health, Autism & Challenging Behaviour
Company benefits for the Support Worker role:
- Market leading induction program
- Private pension scheme
- Free on site car park
- High street discounts
- Company uniform provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES32362
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.