We are currently seeking dynamic individuals with a passion for people and who are keen to take on a new challenge as a Accounts Administrator. We offer great training, career development, training courses and competitive company benefits!!
Job purpose for successful Accounts Administrator:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Ad hoc office support
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Processing Purchase Invoices, Staff Expenses and credit card transactions
- Preparing payment runs
- Dealing with supplier statement queries
- Reviewing of the Purchase Ledger
- Credit Notes
- Maintenance and reconcliation of the Purchase Ledger
How are we doing?
We are on course to bust £3 million in sales this year, made up of a team of 35 and looking to grow to 100+ in the next few years.
Healthcare is one of the hottest recruitment sector in the market with high demand for dedicated professionals.
We support both the private sector in achieving their business aims whilst supporting the public sector in maintaining our world class healthcare service.
What perks does the successful Accounts Administrator get?
• 12 week intensive training
• Early Finish on Friday afternoon & drinks fridge!
- Bi-Annual all expenses paid holiday - super incentive!
• Employee of the month spins a mystery sales prize
• Monthly Michelin star restaurant lunch clubs
• Annual charity events
• Quarterly team building events
Apply if this gets your pulse racing!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.