£8.20 - £8.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Health Care Assistant required in Altrincham. Pay from £8.25 per hour including paid breaks! Nights only role - 36 hours per week.
- Care Assistant
- £8.25 per hour
- Nights - 36 Hours per week
- Adults & Elderly Care for those with General Nursing or Palliative requirements
- Paid breaks
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Competitive pay rates
- Free on site car park
- Company pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
One of the longest serving nursing homes in Altrincham are looking for a Health Care Assistant (HCA) to join their team. The home specialises in providing first class care to any one above the age of 18+ requiring general nursing, or palliative care. The company aim is to provide a warm & friendly environment where residents can feel respected, safe & cared for.
You will be responsible for maintaining this excellent reputation by focussing on the day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. No experience or qualifications are required as full training will be offered.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES32446
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.