Elderly, Dementia, General, Mental Health, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Newcastle Upon Tyne. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding a new job Stress-Free for you! With an over the phone assessment, we will have a full understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role in your local area. We will be with you every step of the way!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Benefits for successful Staff Nurse
- Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.