Elderly Care - General Nursing
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Prestbury, Cheshire. My nationwide client provides nursing services to the Elderly requiring nursing services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My client provides high quality 24-hour nursing care for older people in need of support, allowing residents and their families the freedom to continue to enjoy their customary lifestyle. Also have a number of independent living apartments available on site.
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.