£8.25 - £12.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
Care Assistant required in West London for an excellent Care Centre, £8.25 to £12.50ph. Part time and full time hours available, excellent benefits and a bonus scheme.
- Care Assistant
- Days / Nights - 36 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly (Dementia, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Palliative, Rehabilitation)
- Up to £12.50/hr
- Benefits include access to "perk box"
- Bonus scheme for all staff - related to performance and/or attendance
- Industry Leading, on the job training
- Progression opportunities
My client requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within an care centre in the Hammersmith area. The centre has four suites, each run individually to ensure the standard of care is to the highest expectation my client expects.
The types of care are varied and include elderly dementia, post surgical rehab and neuro rehab. The successful candidate will benefit form this variety, experiencing different sectors.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. The role will offer a mixture of Days/Nights, full and part time hours are available.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Care Certificates
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref MJ32565
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.