£18.50 - £19.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
8 months ago
- up to £19.50/hr
- £1000* annual retention bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Uniforms provided
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- Award winning Employee Assistance Program
- NMC renewal paid
My client offers exceptional residential, nursing and dementia care , all set within an outstanding facility. This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories. My client prides themselves on their comfortable and friendly environment.
Within this service nursing care is available 24 hours a day and their highly trained teams will be there to support and care for the residents, delivering peace of mind for them and their families each and every day.
This service is an Award-Winning nursing home. This care home has been designed using the Gold Standards Framework, which is specifically designed for those living with memory loss. This client offers the highest quality of person-centred care.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.