£9.36 - £9.74 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Care Assistant opportunity near East Barnet, North London. Working for an excellent care home, with a good CQC, and industry leading benefits. £9,74 per hour, flexible work patterns
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training
- Industry Leading pay rates
- 4% Pension Contribution
- Free meals during shift
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free eye tests and vouchers
- Paid millage (if applicable)
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Care Assistant
- Days or Nights - up to 42 hours per week
- Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, Rehabilitation
- Up to £9.75/hr
- At least an NVQ Lv 2 (or willingness to work towards one)
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My nationwide client requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within a beautiful care home in North London. You will have experience working with the Elderly and have an excellent attitude to care.
My client is a prestigious, multi award winning organisation that pride themselves on the diversity within, as well as the innovative approach they take to care. The High Standards are reflected in the good CQC of the service
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. The role will offer a mixture of Days/Nights, full and part time hours are available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref MJ32586
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.