£17 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
8 months ago
- up to £19/hr
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Free lunches
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- DBS paid
- Accommodation provided at a low cost
This family run nursing home provides high quality affordable accommodation for people who need 24 hour nursing & dementia care. This nursing home has been rated 9.2/10 on a well-known care homes site.
My client take great pride in providing relationship-centred care which puts their residents best interest first. They also taken great pride in constantly being awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories.
If you are looking to work within a nursing home that would values each member of staff as an asset to their well-established team, please apply to this role!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.