£50000 - £525000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to be responsible for audit clinical and care practices across the ten homes that are located across London and to identify good practice, clinical compliance and areas for improvement to enable high performance against CQC standards, key performance indicators, best practice standards and the company's values and expectations.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide advice, support and guidance to registered managers and their wider teams and provide Cover for Care homes in the absence of the Service Manager.
People residing in our homes may have a wide range of needs due to conditions such as dementia, mental health issues, physical disabilities and other conditions affecting older people. Our homes also provide end of life care.
Our aim is to ensure that people are enabled to live meaningful lives and maintain their personal and civic identities regardless of impairment or ill-health.
- up to £52,500/per annum*
- 4% employer pension scheme
- Free meals
- Various discounts with high street retailers
- Free life assurance
- 20 days annual leave
- Employee referral bonus
- Ongoing training
- Childcare vouchers
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free DBS
- Loans and mileage reimbursement
- Ride to work scheme and more...
- Clinical Lead Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, Mental Health Issues, Physical Disabilities, Elderly, Functional Mental Ill-Health Conditions
- Up to £52,500 per annum*
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.