£16 - £18 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
- Up to £18.00 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Pension Scheme
- DBS is paid for all new employees
- Ongoing training for all employees
- Fantastic progression opportunities throughout the home
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A well established client of mine requires a dedicated and motivated Staff Nurse to work within their purpose built nursing home in Middlesbrough, Cleveland. The home provides exceptional nursing services to the elderly and younger adults who are suffering with mental health conditions such as Dementia, eating disorders, sensory impairment.
Due to the type of service, my client is looking for a candidate who will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to both the residents at the service and also to the staff within the home also.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Medication Management
- Managing risk assessments
- Administering oxygen
- Working closely with other nurses at the service
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.