£9 - £9.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
10 months ago
Care Assistant required in Stanmore, for excellent nursing home, £9.36/hr. Be part of a diverse team, for a leading care group with the best company benefits in the industry.
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training
- Industry Leading pay rates
- 4% Pension Contribution
- Free meals during shift
- Child care Vouchers
- Free eye tests and vouchers
- Paid mileage (if applicable)
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Care Assistant
- Days or Nights - up to 42 hours per week
- Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, Rehabilitation
- Up to £9.36/hr
- At least an NVQ Lv 2 (or willingness to work towards one)
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client is a prestigious, multi award winning organisation that pride themselves on the diversity within, as well as the innovative approach they take to care. The High Standards are reflected in the good CQC of the service
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. The role will offer a mixture of Days/Nights, full and part time hours are available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref MJ32736
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.