My client requires a dedicated Peripatetic Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Poulton Le Fylde, Lancashire.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Peripatetic Nurse
- Days / Nights - 40.00 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- Up to £20 per hour
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Online Training
- Free Parking
- Great Annual Leave
- lovely Organisation to work in
- Well Managed Nursing home/ Happy Team/ lots of Team bonding meetings
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.