£21000 - £22942 per annum
020 7193 4003
10 months ago
Mental Health Support Worker required in the Hampstead area of North London. £22,942 per annum, Flexible shift patterns and excellent company benefits.
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training
- Industry Leading pay rates
- 4% Pension Contribution
- Free meals during shift
- Child care Vouchers
- Free eye tests and vouchers
- Paid mileage (if applicable)
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Care Assistant
- Days or Nights - up to 40 hours per week
- Younger Adults, Adults, Enduring Mental Health, Early Onset Dementia,
- Up to £11ph
- At least an NVQ Lv 2 or 3
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client is a prestigious, multi award winning organisation that pride themselves on the diversity within, as well as the innovative approach they take to care.
My client is currently looking for a Support Worker for a care home specialising in providing care for adults that suffer from enduring mental health illness. The successful candidate must have experience working in a mental health setting and have a minimum NVQ level2
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience within a mental health setting
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref MJ32956
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.