£18.50 - £19 per hour, Benefits: Fully CQC compliant
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
A dedicated Clinical Lead is required to work within a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Stockport. My client offers general nursing treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the nursing unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Unit Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days - Full time
- Dementia, General nursing & Palliative
- Up to £19 per hour
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Unit Manager role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Fully CQC compliant home
- Ongoing Training
- Excellent staff retention
- Company uniform provided
- On site free car park
- Private pension scheme
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.