Then look no further, as I have the perfect role just for you!
- Care Team Leader
- Up to £11.50 per hour
- Days - 38.5 Hours per week
- Elderly & Dementia Care
- Industry leading pay rates
- Diverse care group
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great progression opportunities
- Paid breaks
- Private pension scheme
- On site free parking
- High street discount vouchers
- Company uniform provided
- Cost of DBS covered
- 'GOOD' CQC report
- Great team ethic
- Excellent public transport links
- Subsidised lunches
About The Company:
This non-profitable organisation are one of North London's leading care providers with over 50 centres around London and South East England, including care homes, community outreach centres and support groups.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Team Leader will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. The role will be full time working on day shifts.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Naturally caring approach
- Leading a care team
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Job Ref: MJ33197
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.