£35000 - £38000 per annum
020 7193 4003
11 months ago
You will work within the multi-disciplinary team and provide Community nursing support to adults. You will also work with all stakeholders, to contribute to learning and development of staff working with adults with Learning Disabilities, ensuring effective service delivery and the best possible outcomes for our service users
The desired candidate should have up to date knowledge and appropriate skills which will ensure that Community Nursing interventions are delivered in the way which meets the needs of the service user.
You will have an understanding of the complex needs of people and be able to demonstrate this with recent and on-going clinical professional development. The service are looking for candidates to have excellent communication and organisation skills.
Some of their industry leading benefits are:
• This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in Nursing as you will quickly gain exposure to a wide variety of clinical settings.
• All Clinical staff are trained in the Gold standard framework
• CPD calendar and webinars
• Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
• Clinical Leadership development programs
• Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
• NMC fees paid after 6 months service
• Practical support with the revalidation process
• Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of the company
• Health insurance
• 28 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 33 days after 5 years service
• You're paid for all Bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Annual pay review
• Discounted gym membership
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Free health assessment
• Free massage carried out by our in-house therapy team
• Free annual flu vaccine and eye test plus contribution to cost of glasses
• Dry cleaning discounts
• Rewards to High street Retailer discounts
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle2work scheme
• Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
• Paid career breaks
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate, apply if you are interested and I'll be in touch!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.