£30000 - £38000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
The service is one of Surrey's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. The hosptial has been recently been refurbished with brand new facilities and an exception standard of nursing, the service consists of15 bedrooms, all with en suite facilities and a daycase suite.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. The fully equipped ultra clean air theatre is particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacements. The day unit is suitable for minor operations and endoscopy. Treatments at the hospital also include cataract removal, ENT procedures, hernia repair, varicose vein surgery, hysterectomy, prostate surgery and urological procedures.
• Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
• Enhancements for unsocial hours (30% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays)
• Scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
• Company benefits scheme and access to register for a nurses blue light card for shopping discounts
• Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years (pro-rata for part-time staff)
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
• Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
• Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
• Child Care Voucher
• Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking to progress their career to the next stage and develop their carerr further!
Apply now if you think for the next step in your career.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.