£31000 - £37500 per annum
020 7193 4003
11 months ago
The service are currently recruiting for Staff Nurses and Senior Staff Nurse to be part of these growing clinical teams consisting of world renowned experts from top NHS institutions in Essex. You will have the ability to grow and develop your nursing career, academically and professionally, whilst working at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
We are recruiting for Staff Nurses and Senior Staff Nurses to work across the wards across our hospital. This rewarding role allows empathetic and caring nursing to utilise the full range of nursing skills from diagnosis support, patient and relative education, administering and treating all illness related symptoms, medically, physically, emotionally and mentally.
Some of their industry leading benefits are:
• This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in Nursing as you will quickly gain exposure to a wide variety of clinical settings.
• All Clinical staff are trained in the Gold standard framework
• Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
• Clinical Leadership development programs
• NMC fees paid after 6 months service
• Practical support with the revalidation process
• Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of the company
• Health insurance
• 28 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 33 days after 5 years service
• You're paid for all Bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Annual pay review
• Discounted gym membership
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Free health assessment
• Free massage carried out by our in-house therapy team
• Free annual flu vaccine and eye test plus contribution to cost of glasses
• Dry cleaning discounts
• Rewards to High street Retailer discounts
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle2work scheme
• Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
• Paid career breaks
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating high standards of nursing care for patients.
• Working within a team, supervising and directing junior staff.
• Acting as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care and assisting with coaching and development of the team.
• Contributing to research based care and other practice development initiatives.
• Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
• Excellent communication skills with good time management skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
Apply now as this is not an opportunity worth missing out on!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.