020 7193 4003
9 months ago
Senior required in Exeter, Devon. Up to £10.25 per hour, working for a national care provider, with an excellent reputation for high standard of care.
Company benefits for the Senior Care Assistant role:
- Paid breaks
- Up to £10.25per hour
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- A generous pension scheme with employer contributions
- 5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
- Free on-site parking
- Care Assistants are also eligible for subsidised meals while on duty
My client requires an experienced Care Assistant, or a Senior Care Assistant to work within a stunning nursing home in Exeter.
The home is an elegant, Victorian house, with landscaped gardens. It has been designed with luxury in mind, offering a comfortable atmosphere to the residents. The extremely high standard of care in the home is reflected in the CQC of the home.
The role can offer days, nights, full time or part time. This is an excellent opportunity that can offer flexibility, development and industry leading benefits.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref MJ33475
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.