Look no further, this Healthcare Assistant role could be just for you!
- Care Assistant
- Days and Night positions available
- Elderly, Dementia and Physical Disability
- Up to £9.00/hour
- Industry leading pay rates
- Paid breaks
- 'OUTSTANDING' CQC report
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking on-site
- Loyalty benefits
- Birthday and annual rewards
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
One of the UK's leading private nursing providers with an amazing reputation within the local community, are looking for a dedicated and passionate care assistant to join their well established team.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Naturally caring approach
Job Ref: MJ33545
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.