£38000 - £42000 per annum
020 7193 4003
10 months ago
Benefits For Successful Home Manager
- £42,000 per annum + fantastic bonus scheme
- £1 extra per hour enhancement for night shifts
- Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with a valued client to recruit a Home Manager forf their elderly nursing home based in Kettering. You will have excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. If you are looking for a new position, where you will be valued as a member of staff and have exposure to a range of excellent benefits, this position is for you!
The Home offers high quality facilities for our residents whilst retaining a warm and homely atmosphere. They must have extensive experience within managing a nursing home. The candidate must be a good leader and be able demonstrate leading a large team in a care home. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding a new job Stress-Free for you! With an over the phone assessment, we will have a full understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role in your local area. We will be with you every step of the way
Home Manager Skills & Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members and interviewing process
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
Home Manager Skills & Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If this role is perfect for you then please apply now!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.