- Care Assistant
- Up to £9.00/hour
- Days & Nights - 39.00 Hours per week
- Ongoing training
- Competitive pay rates
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking on-site
- Pension scheme
- Employee discounts
- Health plans
- Attendance bonus
- Company uniform provided
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
My client requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within a beautiful care home in Twickenham, Middlesex. You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents.
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: MJ33618
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.