Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Unit Manager to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Malton, North Yorkshire. My nationwide client provides nursing services to Elderly Care with Dementia and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
As a Unit Nurse Manager, you'll use your compassion and initiative to make sure our residents get the quality care they deserve. We'll look to you to plan, manage and monitor the delivery of the highest quality nursing and mental health care. You'll assess the needs of your residents and implement people-centred care plans that make a real difference to our residents' day-to-day lives. As part of your wide range of responsibilities, you'll plan rotas, recruit, train and mentor staff and build strong relationships with local regulators and social services. As a Unit Nurse Manager, you'll have the freedom and autonomy to take your unit from strength to strength, with plenty of opportunities for professional development along the way.
Unit Manager Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
Unit Manager Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.