£20 per hour
020 7193 4003
22 days ago
Telephone & Video interview slots available
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Seaton, Devon. This client provides nursing services to its Elderly residents.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.As this nursing home is known for providing the best level of care possible to its residents. Which has been outlined in their recent CQC report and the fact that they have also been rated 9.9/10 on a well-known care homes site.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Staff loyalty scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NMC re-validation
- Subsidised meals
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW32961
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.