Up to £22.44/hour
Kay de Jongh
020 7193 4003
11 months ago
If you are looking to advance your healthcare career, this is the job for you! Apply today!
• Pay rates up to £22.44 per hour (PAYE, & Umbrella options)
• FREE Registration
• FREE Online Mandatory trainings (worth £82!)
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE 1st uniform
• Flexible shifts - days/nights/earlies/lates - choose your hours! Ad-hoc and block bookings available.
• Practical trainings at discounted rate of £35 (worth £103!)
• Lucrative Referral Scheme
• Pension scheme (PAYE & Umbrella only)
• Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly Consultant support
• Various work settings within the NHS
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Here at Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients alike. We offer a hassle-free service to find you the ideal shifts for your individual circumstances. We offer support and guidance with our registration process and cater to any needs you may have once you are on board with us. We will be with you every step of the way!
We are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants for hospitals in the Crowborough area. There are full and part time positions available for a variety of inpatient units. Apply now to be considered!
Requirements for Health Care Assistant Role:
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Call 02071933699 or apply now!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.