Benefits for Successful RGN:
• Pay rates up to £31.44/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
• Paid mileage
• FREE Registration
• FREE Online Mandatory trainings (worth £82!)
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE uniform
• Practical trainings at discounted rate of £35 (worth £103!)
• Lucrative Referral Scheme
• Pension scheme (PAYE & Umbrella only)
• Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Flexible shifts - days/nights/earlies/lates - choose your hours! Ad-hoc and block bookings available.
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly Consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS and private services
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Here at HRN we have plenty of shifts to choose from so you will never be without work! We are a company that prides itself on a stress-free and friendly relationship with both candidates and clients alike. We will be with you every step of the way, with support and understanding. We do our utmost to get you the shifts you want and work with you to understand your personal circumstances and schedule. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses to work in the Commimity for both full time and part time work. There are various sites available to work at in and around the Hounslow and Richmond area, with the majority of work being block bookings 2 months in advance.
Working pattern 08:00am- 17:00pm, nights & twilights available on occasion.
Requirements for Community Nurse (RGN)
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Driver of own car
- 1 year previous experience within Community setting
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Call 02071933699 or apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.