£15.71 - £30.61 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Looking to advance your career? We have a lucrative and exciting opportunity for you! Apply now!
• Pay rates up to £30.61/hr (PAYE, & Umbrella options)
• FREE Registration
• FREE Online Mandatory trainings (worth £82!)
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE 1st uniform
• Flexible shifts - days/nights - choose your hours! Ad-hoc and block bookings available.
• Practical trainings at discounted rate of £35 (worth £103!)
• Lucrative Referral Scheme
• Pension scheme (PAYE & Umbrella only)
• Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly Consultant support
• Various work settings within the NHS
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Here at HRN we have plenty of shifts to choose from so you will never be without work! We are a company that prides itself on a stress-free and friendly relationship with both candidates and clients alike. We will be with you every step of the way, with support and understanding. We do our upmost to get you the shifts you want and work with you understand your personal circumstances and schedule.
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses to work for an NHS trust for both full time and part time work. There are various locations and specialities available in and around the Essex area.
Requirements for this opportunity:
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have a minimum of 6 months experience within the NHS
• Have satisfactory and relevant references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have a true passion for this line of work
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity or call 02071933699
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.