Benefits for successful Staff Nurse
- £18.00. per hour, with paid breaks
- Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with a valued client to recruit a Staff Nurse for one of their Female Rehabilitation Centres based in Leicester. You will have excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. If you are looking for a new position, where you will be valued as a member of staff and have exposure to a range of excellent benefits, this position is for you!
My client offers Rehabilitation Care to those suffering with personality disorders and enduring mental illness. This facility is a fantastic environment to work within. It comprises of a locked-in rehabilitation unit and a semi-independent living complex. Patients at the Hospital are often long-term with an average stay of 23 months. Many have a dual diagnosis with a Learning disability. This facility prides itself on effective rehabilitation back into community living with a fantastic multidisciplinary team on-site as well as its good CQC.
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding a new job Stress-Free for you! With an over the phone assessment, we will have a full understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role in your local area. We will be with you every step of the way
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Acute Mental Health and the Mental Health Act
- Up to date clinical skills based on evidenced based practice
- Ability to create individualised care plans
- Working effectively within a MDT
- Experience working within a challenging behaviour setting
- Ability to supervise and support Junior Staff and Health Care Assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Willing to share experience
- Flexible and adaptable
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If this role is perfect for you, then please apply now!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.