Benefits for successful Staff Nurse
•£20.75 per hour, with paid breaks
- £1000 welcome bonus
• Company pension scheme
• Long service awards
• Ongoing training, support and development
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with a valued client to recruit a Staff Nurse. You will have excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. If you are looking for a new position, where you will be valued as a member of staff and have exposure to a range of excellent benefits, this position is for you!
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding a new job Stress-Free for you! With an over the phone assessment, we will have a full understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role in your local area. We will be with you every step of the way!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification - RGN, RMN and RNLD
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.