Up to £9.00/hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
- Support Worker
- Permanent (Full Time)
- Days & Nights available
- Adults, Younger Adults & Physical Disabilities
- Up to £9.00/hour
This care home requires a dedicated Support Worker to join their incredible team in Woodbridge, Suffolk. My client provides nursing services to adults, younger adults with physical and learning disabilities.
The successful Support Worker will have at least 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. The role has days and/or nights positions available..
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Mileage paid for, 25p per mile
- Uniform provided
- DBS paid for
- On-site parking
- Flexible shift patterns
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Skills and responsibilities:
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : JW34160
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.