£8.40 - £8.50 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Health Care Assistant required in Birmingham, £8.50 per hour plus Weekend & Bank Holiday enhancement. Full time days role available
A dedicated & passionate Care Assistant is required to work within a non-profit care home in Birmingham. This charity have over 70 years experience of providing first-class care to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Care Assistant
- £8.50 per hour
- Days - 36 Hours per week
- Elderly care: Dementia, General Nursing & Palliative
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Ongoing fully funded training
- Weekend & Bank Holiday enhancements
- Double pay on Christmas Day & Boxing Day
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Annual leave enhancements
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES34215
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.