Are you looking for a position within a nursing home that can offer exceptional training and Career progression moving forward in your nursing career?
This Family run nursing home is looking for a passionate Staff Nurse to work within a vibrant and supportive team. This particular Home provides nursing services to the Elderly & Patients with Dementia. If you enjoy and feel passionate about caring for the Elderly and people with Dementia this Home will allow you to grow as an individual and progress forward within your nursing career giving you an in-depth induction and ongoing training to ease you into a new position.
This medium sized nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has been rated 8.9/10 on a well-known care homes site.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing fully funded training
- NMC paid for
- Subsidised meals
- 5.6 week annual leave
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- DBS cost covered
- Uniforms provided
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW34257
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.