- up to £18.25/hr
- Flexible Shift Patterns (6 Hours & 12 Hours available)
- DBS Paid For
- Uniforms Provided
- Free Hot Meals on Shift
- Free On-site Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Paid Training & Great Development Opportunities
This state of the art Nursing Home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join there team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and 'Good' CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly residents with Dementia and General Care being the main provided. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.