My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a gorgeous and stately nursing home in Kingston Upon Thames. My client provides nursing services to elderly patients with dementia. You will be kind, caring and enthusiastic and have excellent clinical skills and a hands on approach. My client expects these qualities in order to uphold their good CQC rating.
A successful candidate can expect a £1500 welcome bonus and their DBS and NMC fees covered
My client will consider those who are new to the country or newly qualified (providing they have a valid NMC pin).
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Good pension
- Company uniform provided
- Good CQC
- Paid breaks
- £1500 welcome bonus
- DBS fees covered
- NMC fees covered
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.