City Of London
£28000 - £50000 per annum
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
Do you have experience in recruiting for -
- Support Staff
- Or anything else??
The Recruit Network already have the largest Dental Recruitment Agency in London, and are the Largest Nursing Home provider in the whole of the UK! We are looking to expand our reach even further in 2020 and are looking for an experienced consultant with a track record of consistent billings who is looking to take their career to the next level by setting up their own department!
If this sounds like you, the Directors want to sit down and have a chat about your vision for your own department. We are looking for someone who wants to take responsibility of their own earnings and is ready to kick-start their own desk!
What will you be doing?
- Setting up & running your own choice of recruitment desk!
- You will be working sat next to a Director who will be assisting you in the development of the desk
- Arranging & attending meetings within your chosen industry
- Resourcing suitable candidates for the roles
- Strengthening & forging excellent client relationships
- Networking across all client events in order to build reputation
- Negotiating terms of business
How are we doing right now?
-We are on course to bust £5 million in sales this year, made up of a team of 40 and looking to grow to 100+ in the next few years.
- The 2 existing branches of the business are already market leaders within their respective industries (Health care & Dental)
- Health Recruit Network were awarded a place on the NHS Framework within 24 months of opening (The only agency ever to do it so quickly!)
What's the environment would you be working in?
-Our biggest selling point is that every voice counts and we rely on your input to shape and grow the Company. Every day there are strategic team huddles and we have quarterly innovation meetings where everyone gets a chance to put forward their ideas to the Directors & Partners.
-Positive Energy is Contagious. We are strong believers in lifting up others and making the office vibe positive
- Hard work is rewarded - with a comprehensive benefits lists (below) as well as regular 1-2-1's with Directors & a High-Fliers club for Top Performers!
You will be able to enjoy a long lists benefits of working for RN, including:
- 12 week intensive training
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Free Cinema Tickets
- Free Starbucks Coffee
- 50% Gym Membership
- Beer & Soft drinks fridge
- Employee of the quarter wins a luxury holiday abroad + 1 extra day off
- Monthly Michelin star restaurant lunch clubs
- Annual charity row along the river Thames with the AHOY centre
- State of the art office River view, comfy break out areas, beer; prosecco & soft drinks fridge, unlimited freshly ground coffee, filtered water, darts & Jelly beans!
- Quarterly team building events with early Friday finish
- Bi-Annual trips to far flung destinations - 2019 was Berlin & Dubrovnik
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.