£8.21 - £9.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
Care Assistant required in Mildenhall, Suffolk. Up to £9.50ph, excellent nursing home with Good CQC
My client requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within a beautiful care home in Mildenhall, Suffolk.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. The role will offer a mixture of Days/Nights, full and part time hours are available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (Or willingness to work towards)
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref MJ34607
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.