My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Norwich, Norfolk. My client offers Mental Health Condition
treatment to all ages. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role is fully flexible and can offer days or nights , Full time and Part time hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days / Nights, Part time and Full time Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- Up to £36,000 per year
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Essential Requirements
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.