£17 - £18.50 per hour, Benefits: Paid Training & Indepth induction
020 7193 4003
7 months ago
Days & Nights available, Full or Part time hours
- Industry leading pay rates - £18.50 per hour!
- 1.5x pay on Bank holidays
- Private Pension Scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free lunch on shifts
- Free car park
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities
This lovely family run nursing Home in the heart of Telford specialises in providing first class care to Elderly patients and patients with early stages of Dementia. If you have a passion for nursing and would like be part of a well established team this position will be perfectly suited for you. If you have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.