My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in North Shields, Tyne And Wear. My client offers care treatment to elderly . You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer both days and nights, Full time and Part time hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Days / Nights
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- £18 per hour
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Work in a home rated good by CQC
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Access to an extensive clinical training program
- Paid e-learning through our Medex system
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Free uniform
- An active NMC PIN
- Have prior relevant experience as a Nurse
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the relevant skills and experience for the above tasks
- Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role
- Be good under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
- The ability to work well with others
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.