My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Warwickshire. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia, physical disability and mental health conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer full & part time hours available, Days, paying up to £17 per hour.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Dementia, Mental Health & Physical Disabilities
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Career progression
- Free on site parking
- Pension scheme
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.