£17 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
8 months ago
- up to £17.50
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Unit Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Nelson, Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to older people with Dementia and Physical Disability. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Unit Manager Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Unit Manager Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.